Your new career in medical sales
MedConnect180 is an industry-exclusive community of medical and pharmaceutical professionals that connects its members with experts, news, and strategies.
We will guide you in starting a career in the world of medical sales.
- Strategies on how to jump out in the new year, start exceeding quota, and earn top commissions immediately in medical sales.
- How to make yourself invaluable to your customers and become a part of their procedure team.
- Sales isn’t always a bowl of cherries. You’ll learn how to defend your business in any situation and keep your stress levels down.
- How to become a consultant/team member for your customers and not F&B annoyance customers avoid.
- How to challenge your customers’ way of thinking, making yourself even more valuable, without getting banned from the OR/Cath Lab, etc.
- Strategies to excel and sell during a pandemic, post-pandemic, or during any tough time thrown your way.
- Time-tested ways to exceed quotas, and reach your commission goals each year.
- Obtain financial freedom in the next 10 years through medical sales or anything you do. You don’t have to start a business to become wealthy.
- Ideas to bring value to customers on every call.
The Medical Sales Playbook Package
- 2-Part Course with over 20 Lessons
- 30-minute Live Coaching Session
- Podcast Lessons with Top Industry Leaders
- FIVE Digital eBooks to complement each lesson
- The Greatest Sales Book Ever Written
Anyone can become a Millionaire
- How to Enter the Lucrative World of Medical Sales
- Rise to the Top
- Increase your Sales through Great Customer Service
- Learn how to earn higher sales commissions
- Learn how to earn higher commissions
- Get the most out of your medical sales career
- Understand what it takes to be a top medical sales representative
Recognize your strengths and weaknesses
- Get the most out of your sales training, both in-person and online
- Identify the best ways for you to grow as a medical sales professional
- Build a team that can help you be more successful
Start your journey toward your lucrative and rewarding career in medical sales!
Here’s what people are saying…
Dean, I want to express my gratitude once more for your valuable advice today. Your mentorship and guidance are greatly appreciated. I just want to reach out to you and let you know how grateful I am that you shared your knowledge with me. As someone who is looking to enter such a tough industry to break into, to go over everything with me means a lot. I believe that the pointers you gave me on revising my resume, interview questions and presentation is going to help me land a position in the career of my dreams. I’d recommend your services to anyone looking to break into the medical device sales industry. It’s extremely beneficial having your expert opinion while job searching. Thanks again.
Dean, you are the best manager anyone can ever dream for, and I will always remember our conversations and the wisdom you’ve shared with me. Aloha.
Dean, you excelled at recruiting, developing your team, retaining good team members, and driving low performers when necessary. More specifically, when you started with Cordis Cardiology, the division had a history of poor performance, but you brought passion, instilled confidence through your leadership and took the region from close to the very bottom, towards the top in your first year.
Dean, Congratulations to you and your team for a great year last year_ You should be very proud of your accomplishments. The comments made from from the stage about you were spot on when they said how much you care about your people and focus your time and energy to truly develop your people. Your people love working for you. last night was the first time l have ever seen one division which contains the top # 1, 2, 3 reps in the country.
That is just an outstanding achievement.
I was fortunate enough to talk to Dean about strategies for advancing my career in medical sales. What I received was direct and immediate, impactful advice. I can’t wait to get started reading the book. Thank you!
I like to talk about Dean Gould and what he has meant to me and my career at Acclarent. Where do I begin…
First let me start off by saying that there is not another manager that has impacted my career and life in such a positive way. I will always remember and treasure the times we have spent together building this business. He is the hardest working manager I know, and he would do anything for this team. His passion, drive and positivity has made me a better man, personally and professionally. You challenged me when I needed to be challenged and coached me when I needed to be coached and it’s because of you, as to why I had so much success at Acclarent. I will never forget the impact he has made on my life. I would go to battle with him any day. You are a friend for life and that means more to me than anything. I appreciate all of your continued advice as I start the next phase of my career.
Dean was able to assemble and motivate one of my top sales divisions. I will never forget the wonderful transformation of Dean’s West Coast sales team. He took over a division that had been mismanaged and was not a team. Within a few months Dean had each sales representative performing at a much higher level. The West Coast team started hitting sales quotas, and winning awards. Dean gets all the credit for that transformation. I have observed Dean as a very successful sales representative and then as one of our Top Sales Managers. Dean knows how to hire, train, and motivate his sales Teams. Dean was a pleasure to work with because of his high emotional intelligence.
Dean is someone who knows how to develop and coach people and build winning teams.
Dean, what is there to say other than a very sincere Thank you! To say that you have been a very positive influence throughout my career is an unbelievable understatement! My appreciation for your belief in me and for the coaching, mentoring, and direction you have provided has been overwhelmingly great.
I have loved working with you. You’ve by far been the best boss I’ve had. I really hope to work with you in the future and I appreciate all you’ve done for me and my career in just a short time.
To say that you’ve been the best manager I’ve ever had in my career would be an understatement. Your leadership and guidance played a huge role in my success in 2009. I will take the lessons learned from you into my new role as DM. Thank you for all you’ve given me.
Dean developed and led his team to success despite numerous obstacles, and in the process earned the respect and admiration of his team. Throughout the process of launching new technology Deans input and creative strategic positioning proved to be a major asset to the entire organization, as recognized through the success it brought. I have been inspired and educated working with Dean and it’s obvious as to why he has a lifelong trail of professional accomplishments.